Good Times by name, best times by nature. Revised for 22/23, this warm, regular-fitting pant gets a new pre-shaped cut and stealth, weatherproofed pockets. Enhanced with recycled stretchy RideDry15 fabric and lightweight insulation, and loaded with proper nice features, the Good Times Jacket puts the bang into everyone's buck. If you love skiing everything the mountain has to offer, then this jacket is for you. Let the good times roll.
15,000mm waterproof | 15,000g/m2 breathable
Be prepared when the weather rolls in. A two-layer fabric that’s plenty waterproof and breathable enough to keep the elements at bay, even in severe conditions.
- 45% Repreve® recycled polyester
- Planks’ lightweight face fabrics are made with Repreve® recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Our Repreve® fabrics are analysed to determine their exact recycled content. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.
- 2 Way mechanical stretch fabric – a little extra stretch for active skiers.
- 40g insulation – more sizzle than a shell. Layer up for those colder days
- Taped seams – keep every drop of water out
- Solvent free DWR coating – watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
- Ski edge protection panels – keep your skis sharp but your outfit sharper. Hard wearing protection for your pants
- Fully waterproof YKK zips – the industry standard for waterproof clothing
- Mesh lift pass pocket-in-pocket – keep your friends close, keep you lift pass closer
- Adjustable waist – keep your pants right where you want them
55% Recycled Polyester / 45% Polyester Outer Fabric / Polyester Tricot Lining (Woven)
This product was made with 10 recycled plastic bottles