Burton 2024 Name Dropper Snowboard
Let your riding speak for itself on this park-tuned powerhouse.
A true twin packed with park-tuned performance and the latest tech, the men's Burton Name Dropper Snowboard is your dedicated freestyle ride. Its Off-Axis design means everything from the edges to the poppy core profile match the angles of your stance for enhanced grip, smoother takeoffs, and stomped landings. PurePop Camber amplifies ollies and loosens up the overall feel for a playful take on traditional camber, while overall soft freestyle feel.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial-in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Only Available for purchase within New Zealand