Designed around the hundred-day skier, Planks' super versatile Good Times Insulated Jacket deserves its reputation as a trusty companion to every skier in any condition. Enhanced with recycled stretchy RideDry15 fabric and lightweight insulation, and loaded with proper nice features, the Good Times Jacket puts the bang into everyone's buck. If you love skiing everything the mountain has to offer, then this jacket is for you. Let the good times roll.
15,000mm waterproof | 15,000g/m2 breathable
Be prepared when the weather rolls in. A two-layer fabric that’s plenty waterproof and breathable enough to keep the elements at bay, even in severe conditions.
45% Repreve® recycled polyester
Planks’ lightweight face fabrics are made with Repreve® recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Our Repreve® fabrics are analysed to determine their exact recycled content. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.
- 2 Way mechanical stretch fabric – a little extra stretch for active skiers.
- 100g insulation – serious insulation – long chairlifts have never been so toasty
- Underarm venting – stay cool as a cucumber. Unzip and chill
- Removable snow skirt – zip it on, zip it off – you decide
- Taped seams – keep every drop of water out
- Chest pockets with waterproof YKK zips – keep the contents dry as a bone
- Lift pass pocket – because losing your lift pass sucks
- Media pocket – run your headphones straight to your player
- Mesh double inner stash/goggle pocket – a big ol’ pouch for your delicates
- Ergonomic wrist gaiters – keep out the cold and wet without ruining your style
- Helmet compatible hood – ski safe and block out the elements
- Solvent free DWR coating – watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
55% Recycled Polyester / 45% Polyester Outer Fabric / Polyester Tricot Lining (Woven)
This product was made with 17 recycled plastic bottles