The All-Time Jacket combines style and versatility, making it the perfect all-round winter coat. Made from recycled 15k/15k fabric, the jacket has a storm collar, adjustable hood, and quilted insulation, all of which will protect you from the elements, keeping you warm and dry. If you’re looking for a stylish, multi-functional jacket, that will provide comfort on and off the mountain, then look no further.
15,000mm waterproof | 15,000g/m2 breathable
Be prepared when the weather rolls in. A two-layer fabric that’s plenty waterproof and breathable enough to keep the elements at bay, even in severe conditions.
45% Repreve® recycled polyester
Planks’ lightweight face fabrics are made with Repreve® recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Our Repreve® fabrics are analysed to determine their exact recycled content. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.
• 80g Insulation – a match for most mid-winter days
• Underarm venting – stay cool as a cucumber. Unzip and chill
• Removable snow skirt – zip it on, zip it off – you decide
Taped seams – keep every drop of water out
• Chest pockets with waterproof YKK zips – keep the contents dry as a bone
• Lift pass pocket – because losing your lift pass sucks
• Media pocket – run your headphones straight to your player
• Mesh double inner stash/goggle pocket – a big ol’ pouch for your delicates
• Ergonomic wrist gaiters – keep out the cold and wet without ruining your style
• Helmet compatible hood – ski safe and block out the elements
• Solvent free DWR coating – watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
55% Recycled Polyester / 45% Polyester Outer Fabric / Polyester Tricot Lining (Woven)
This product was made with 17 recycled plastic bottles