Capita Jess Kimura Mini Snowboard 2024
Back for 2023 with an expanded size offering due to popular demand, this mini-shred rad girl model is designed to bridge the gap between the Micro Mini and the smallest sizes of the mainline ladies' boards. Produced at The Mothership utilizing clean energy while featuring reforestation-certified sustainable woodcores, these boards are packed with technology at a price parents can afford. Combine that with fan-favorite graphics from Jess Kimura's pro model archives and the inspiration that comes from the legend herself, and you have an incredible youth board to fuel overall riding progression for girls. The construction provides a durable yet lightweight board, allowing girls to play on fun stuff like park jumps, bumps, boxes, and freestyle terrain. Snappy, soft, and designed with a slight reverse camber and beveled shape, they're everything you've come to expect from a CAPiTA in a simplified, scaled-down form
- Park Mini Profile – Rockered and beveled for catch free riding.
- Flex Rating – 3/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin Shape
- FSC Certified Select 2.0 Core™ – Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth specific weight and flex optimization!
- +45/-45 Micro Fiberglass – Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate makes for proper flex for short lengths and smaller riders.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- XXX[Truded]™ Base – If there’s one thing we know about kids and groms, it’s that they can be hard on their gear and they’re never going to wax their snowboard. The XXX[TRUDED] base material is a high density extruded base material that is durable and low maintenance. The relative surface strength equals a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain.
- Die-Cut Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts