Burton Ruler Step On Snowboard Boot
STEP ON BOOTS MUST BE PURCHASED WITH STEP ON BINDINGS
The boots that have elevated more riders with time-honored tech, fit, and performance are now available with the convenience a micro-adjustable fit and Step On® binding simplicity.
Raise the bar on control and convenience. The men's Ruler Step On® Snowboard Boots combine the micro-adjustable fit of the BOA® Fit System with the simplicity of Step On binding compatibility to create a boot that makes it easy to go bigger, faster, and explore further. Warm feet are the norm thanks to the insulated, heat-reflective liner tech. A fuzzy lining doesn't hurt either.
- Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance; 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit; Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag