Burton Process Smalls Kids Snowboard
The Burton Process Smalls snowboard is a great 'All-Mountain/Freestyle' snowboard for kids. It's perfect for UK dome use and for your next trip to the mountains. It features 'Filet-O-Flex' ultra-thin underfoot profiling to provide a soft flexing board with added dampening and 'Scoop' nose and tail shaping to give the Process a looser, more forgiving fun feel.
Like all Burton Snowboards, it features Burton's exclusive Channel system which make mounting bindings easier and way more adjustable (compatible with any binding from most major brands).
Choose the size of your snowboard based upon your weight. This 134cm Process Smalls is the correct size for you if you weigh between 36-50kg and then the 138cm for weights between 41-54kg.
- Suited to - Juniors
- Great for - All Mountain / Freestyle Shredding
- Personality - 3-6 (Playful - Medium)
- Terrain - Park: 4/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 3/10
- Bend - Flat Top
- Shape - Twin
- Flex - Twin
- Core - FSC Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone EGD
- Base - Extruded for easy maintainence
- Biax™ Fiberglass for forgiving flex
- Pro-Tip & Rail Ready™ Edge Tune
- The Channel & Super Sap® Epoxy
- 3 Year Manufacture Warranty