Planks’ Huff ‘n Puffa combines the style and hug-feel-warmth of a puffa jacket with the tech features of a ski jacket. Its 150g insulation, 10k /10k recycled fabric and slightly cinched-in waist mean you don't have to compromise style whilst out in those freezing conditions. The detachable powder skirt and multitude of pockets make it ideal for everyday life. A badass jacket that'll protect you from the cold and wet, wherever your adventures take you.
10,000mm waterproof | 10,000g/m2 breathable
Great all-mountain performance at an affordable price. All the protection that’s needed for everyday skiing, be that slushy spring laps or frigid December powder days.
54% recycled polyester
Planks’ lightweight face fabrics are made with recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.
- 150g Dupont Sorona down-like insulation made from 37% plant-based fibres – our warmest insulation yet, good for you and the planet.
- Removable snow skirt – zip it on, zip it off – you decide
- Taped seams – keep every drop of water out
- Media pocket – run your headphones straight to your player
- Mesh double inner stash/goggle pocket – a big ol’ pouch for your delicates
- Ergonomic wrist gaiters – keep out the cold and wet without ruining your style
- Helmet compatible hood – ski safe and block out the elements
- Solvent free DWR coating – watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
54% Recycled Polyester / 46% Polyester Outer Fabric / Polyester Tricot Lining (Woven) / 150g Dupont Sorona Insulation - 37% Plant Based Synthetic Down
This product was made with 15 recycled plastic bottles