Burton 2024 Blossom Snowboard
Creativity is best achieved without supervision. Blossom is the future now.
Free to be. Free to create. Left to their own devices, team riders got creative and designed the Burton Blossom Snowboard. It sets you up with a solid true twin platform to spin, stomp, and ride as you like. Given free rein to design the graphics, Burton rider Niels Schack hand-painted butterflies to symbolize new life and natural beauty. Fitting for a board that opens the door to the future.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter woods to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial-in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Only Available for purchase within New Zealand