Alpine Candles are made out of all natural, vegan, clean burning, coconut soy wax with a wooden wick. These type of candles are a healthier, eco-friendly alternative to the popular fuel based paraffin wax candles most big companies tend to use.
Since Alpine Candles is a natural handmade product, imperfections and inconsistencies are common and to be expected. Coconut soy in particular is very temperature sensitive, keep away from heat sources to prevent the wax from sweating. Alternatively, if the candles get too cold the wax may slightly pull away from the glass causing what looks like “wet spots.” This will usually return back to normal once the environment is no longer too cold.
- Fresh Tracks - Coconut
- Boot Room - Grapefruit Lime
- Poclet Lollies - Red Currant Sorbet
- Liquid Luck - Cinnamon Whiskey
- Apres Ski - Strawberry Champagne
- Closed Day - Lavender
- The Gaper - Ginger Slice
- Flat White - Flat White
- ALWAYS trim wick to about 3 mm before lighting
- Allow candle to burn until wax melts to edges of jar
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep away from flammable objects
- Always burn within sight
- Keep foreign objects out of candle