Today’s evolution toward bigger park jumps means more speed to execute them safely, and progressive riders naturally want more confidence from their snowboard. The Outsiders series features a revolutionary camber configuration that gives you a traditional camber board designed in a way that makes progression more attainable. Through a small zero camber section integrated with specific sidecut blend zones near the tip and tail, you can enjoy the pop and power of traditional camber with unmatched stability at high speeds.
Featuring an FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core, 2 x 30mm Technora + Flax Boosters and the smooth glide provided by a Quantum Drive sintered base - Outsiders maximises the speed and power possible from a lightweight and energetic board.
- CAMBER Park V1 Profile - The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- FLEX 6/10
- CORE Hover Core - An energetic core that is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- FIBERGLASS Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin - Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEANTM RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- BASE Quantum Drive Base - Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum DriveTM base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene—the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- NEW! Technora + Flax Boosters - Interwoven aramid and sustainable flax fibers that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- Level 4 DeepSpaceTM Silkscreen Topsheet + PAM16000TM Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base.
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts